Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ayat-ayat Cinta - a piano minus one

OK here is another rendition by Akmal.

I am sure there are many fans of this song, even if it is at least 2 years old. You can certainly sing along here as it follows the spirit of the original song and not played by novice and untrained pianist. I thought again Akmal did a great job writing the arrangement for this song. The problem with non-English song is the dearth of piano sheets and notes, and it takes a long time to write them down, note by note.

Honestly, if I may say it, I think this is the best piano rendition of Ayat-ayat Cinta on Youtube, despite the errors here and there. You have to trust me on that one, even if that statement is from the dad of the pianist himself!

I am known for my impartiality! :-) hehehe.. masuk lift picit button sendiri. Enough said, let's enjoy the piano moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment