Friday, February 6, 2009

Selamat Pagi Cikgu

I would have never thought I would ever see them like what I saw when I was in their class in SRJK(I) Lenggong in the early 70s. Thank you Jie - how precious these pictures that you have in your collections, and thank you Jerd for scanning and emailing them to this blogger.

The above picture was taken in a studio in Lenggong, I believe, and the one below must have been taken in school.

Aah, life in the 70s. Simple life.

But what a life!


Epilogue

I remember a song from those years. I think it is a song from those years. A female singer, but can't seem to recall her name or the title. It was quite a popular song, despite the fact that it is not a typical love song. But I remember the melody very well.

Disana tempat aku menuntut ilmu..
..
Disana tempat aku menunggu kawan
kawan-kawan sama sekolah
sama-sama belajar

Marilah kita sama
Usaha selalu
Hormatlah guru
Selamat pagi cikgu

(la la la...)

No comments:

Post a Comment