Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Day Dawning


A new day at Bera - and a new beginning.

It is not only beautiful when the sun is setting at Bera.

It is just as beautiful when the sun is rising over the horizon as well. You just need to be early to catch it.

And I am still wondering why Bera is not on the main itinerary of places to visit in Malaysia.
Have I convinced you enough to be visiting Bera this school holidays?

EPILOGUE

I remember this puzzle that my sis asked of me when we were in Aulong. In fact, during a Cikgu Nik Faridah's English Class in 1976, I posted this puzzle to my classmates, and no one was able to answer it.

I do remember someone asking, "How long is a Chinese name?" Obviously not even Jenny was able to answer him, let alone us with no Mandarin or Hokkien background.

Of course "Aulong" is a Chinese name. Aulong is a famous suburb even known to us in Kota Bharu Kelantan.

Anyway, back to my puzzle.

What falls but never break and what breaks but never fall?

I think it is common knowledge now. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment