Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Karya Symphonic - SM Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 Orchestra

http://

Or you can go here.

I have to say that I am proud to have Arif and Akmal playing their roles in interpreting the classic Merdeka song, Bahtera Merdeka, and yes, I am equally proud to hear these students attempting to create a school orchestra on their own, and be able to perform during a Merdeka celebration.

Nevermind the sound, the out of pitch or out of key notes, with less than a month of practice, the students of Sekolah Menengah Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 managed to stand out with their performance.

Mind you, it was Arif on the violin and Akmal on acoustic guitar. While you can clearly see Arif and his violin, you can barely see Akmal as he was sitting immediately in front of the conductor.

I have to say I like the violin intro by Arif. I am sure without your guitar Akmal, the arrangement would not work either.

How about this one then - Warisan? A Sudirman's song. You can go here too.

http://

No comments:

Post a Comment