Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


The preparation is still on going.

Five kilos of beef, 4 whole chickens, 6 lemangs, 50 pieces of ketupat, rendang in the wok and of course numerous cookies, many of them were cooked by Mak in KL, and I guess Raya '08 is on the way.

While we only have 3 families at this moment, making this raya one of the smallest in recent memory, I hope to make this a better one than last year. It seems to be heading that way. A few of my primary school classmates are coming for Raya, and I hope to do some visiting on the Raya day itself.

Well, I would like to wish all a Selamat Hari Raya and I guess with the thousands of words being typed over the past year or so, I do wish to apologize if I have hurt anybody's feeling.

I guess this apology is only valid for the non-politicians! Haha.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment