Friday, September 19, 2008

Of bygone era


This is the very reason I love to time travel. These lovely sets of pictures of Kuala Lumpur in the old days are priceless. Someone sent me these last year and while I was archiving past emails in my old computers, I came across these and thought it is appropriate to post them here.

I don't know who own the copyright of these pictures, so I am taking liberty here. If you are the owner, I hope that you have given me permission to share them here.

Now, where is my time machine?


Aah, lovely.




Not much change here I guess.
Would you believe that this is Bukit Bintang?








2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Any relation to my former colleague Ahmad Hariri, former CSO North Port?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Captain, thank you for the kind word and for dropping by. I have been reading your blog for quite sometime but I guess I was more of a lurker. I dont think I am related to your former colleague.

    ReplyDelete