Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crying in the rain


Keep on crying John Terry - big man, big tears . I guess that slip is the repercussion of him spitting at Tevez. Sometimes the punishment can be swift. We have to be careful too. Do not wrong anyone.

Yeah you too Avram. This pic said it all. Crying the rain, literally. Thank you Everly Brothers. To see them reduced to tears after all the defiant (and arrogant) statements prior to the game, aahh...

No, I have not turned my back on the European champions just b'cos I got a few rubbles contracts from Roman.

Actually, the joy is winning is not only seeing your triumphant team hoisting the cup, or the beaming smile of Alex Ferguson, but it gives great pleasure too to watch the agony on Lampard's face, the sulking face of Avram Grant, and most of the all, the cry baby John Terry.



Hahaha, I know some Chelski's fan would be upset with me, but I thought I should just bask in the glory of the moment - my moment in the sun, so to speak.

So let me post here some of the pictures of the agony of the losers, which would give as much joy andpleasure to us as the pictures of Reds celebrating. Seeing the sorrow and disappointment on their faces would double the enjoyment of United fans.

Keep on crying in the rain, Chelsea.


Oh by the way, enjoy the song, to all Chelsea's fans, from the bottom of my heart!
http://

Here is the lyric, just in case you have forgotten it, or too young to remember.

I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurtin' me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

If I wait for stormy skies
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes
You'll never know that I still love you so
Only heartaches remain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

EPILOGUE

Sorry I couldn't resist writing this entry after surfing quite a bit today! Simply couild not resist gloating. After March 8, 2008, now I have May 22, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment