Monday, September 14, 2009

One Day He'll Fly Away II

It seems only yesterday that the mum was changing his diapers, I chasing him away to school when he refused to go, sent him to MRSM for him to be independent, taught him add math, attending his piano and violin concerts and recitals and it seems like it was the day before that he got his license to drive (a car). I can still remember how nervous he was with me when he was driving.

But now he is driving this! The real thing at 3,000 ft above sea level, above the straits of Melaka.

He is living his dad's dream. How I wish I was 18 again! (more pics at http://ariftheaviator.blogspot.com/)

EPILOGUE

Here is him at at 13 playing with his RC model at Kota Damansara. He has the passion and the flair. Now he is flying the real thing.



You are certainly right. Kids his generation plays this type of expensive toys while his dad generation, hmmm, plays with the little red corvette as per the previous entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment