Friday, September 25, 2009

Raya 09 in Taiping

It was a quiet Raya 09 in Taiping. No kids running around. At times I am thankful to have such quiet Raya. It's a blessing in disguise as the boys were able to continue their practice for the big day on the 4th day of Raya.

Only the Rahman's and Aisyah on pagi Raya with Mak, and later in the afternoon, Aboy, Fadhil and Rashi and their families. So it turned out to be Raya for the boys' sides this time around with the sisters nowhere around (except for Aisyah), even for those with nowhere else to go.

Anyway as I have said, ahhh..some peace during this Raya. Did I already mention it to you? I did? Oh well.

Only the adorable antics of Fatimah kept us entertained which is more than adequate. Especially for the fact that she is now able to express herself. She is lovable.

Oh and hehehe less duit raya to give away.

On the other hand too, no Assalamualaikum kids though I did leave the gate wide openand had prepared enough cash for them. [sigh]

In any case, my cousin Jamal whom I had not seen for over 30 years came for the Raya with his daughter and bro Baharom and Baharin and family. At last, it was Raya for us in a normal sense.

Oh by the way, I think this is the first time ever I am putting up the family photo in an entry in this blog.

Selamat Hari Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment